Stackable, Non-Stick, Aesthetics - All in One!
[Modori] Korean Sodam Cookware Set
Note: Gochujar is an authorized seller of Modori products.
The latest manufactured batch is sent to us from Modori HQ. It's then shipped to you directly from Korea.
The parcel is large and shipped via Priority Express Class. It'll arrive faster than other items in your order (est. delivery 1~1.5 weeks).
All prices on Gochujar are all-inclusive - no additional taxes calculated at checkout.
Modori Ceramic Cookware has exploded in popularity in Korea, quickly becoming the go-to cookware for food stylists & recipe makers.
Why is it so popular?
First, it’s beautiful.
The ceramic ware is all-white - making ingredients clearly visible when cooking.
With its minimal aesthetics, there’s no need to transfer food to a separate dish. Simply place the cooking ware at the center of your dining table!
The second feature is it’s stackability.
Do you fiddle around in your cabinet - trying to fit large frying pans?
The Sodam Cookware Set stacks vertically – fitting neatly into any cramped cabinet!
Plus, the handle is detachable.
That’s right – the handle can be removed and neatly stacked too. It's a clamp that securely grips onto any of the 3 cooking pots/pans.
What's the cookware made of?
The core material is 98% pure aluminum alloy and natural mineral (ceramic) sand. Then 5 layers of advanced, Xtrema™ Non-Stick Ceramic Coating.
The Xtrema™ Ceramic Coating provides advanced non-stick frying capabilities with high durability.
These pans have significantly higher thermal conductivity than normal non-stick frying pans - about 5x more!
As a result, we recommend not cooking on heat higher than a medium-low.
Finally, Modori Cookware Set is safe, made of non-toxic materials!
It's lead-free, cadmium-free, PFOA, PFAS-free.
Can I use it on my stove?
It can be used on all stove-tops: Induction Cooker, Gas Stove, Heating Plate, Oven.
(Note: It should not be used in the microwave).
Plus it can be washed in the dishwasher.
Read more below for more details on usage & cleaning.
So what does it come with?
Modori Sodam Cookware Set comes with the following:
- Modori Signature 18 cm Cooking Pot + Lid
- Modori Signature 22 cm Cooking Pot
- Modori Signature 24 cm Frying Pan
- Multifunctional Handle
If you’re looking for a great gift for yourself, friends or family – consider this beautiful ceramic cooking ware set!
It’ll excite anyone to cook more Korean dishes!
- The lid for Sodam Cooking Pot (22cm) is sold separately - click here
- If you burn or damage the handle, a replacement is available - click here
- If you want protector pads for extra protection when stacking - click here
Gochujar Editor Note:
Minor scratching on Modori cooking ware is to be expected with regular usage. Scratches and dings are cosmetic in nature and will not affect the advanced non-stick capabilities & performance of the cooking ware.
Gochujar's service was exceptional - I wish there were an option to leave separate reviews. Service would be 5/5 without a doubt.
Pros: beautiful... doubles as serving dishes & goes well with other Modori items (or neutral enough to go with any decor), space-saving, the handle great - so common sense and functional, materials (non-toxic)
- I could not get the frying pan to work well for the life of me. Anything that I put in stuck to the pan. Daniel was really great and quickly offered + shipped me a replacement. Same issue. I took to other homes with different heating (gas/induction/electric) really hoping I was doing something wrong & tested at all different temps... the oil always pooled in one side of the pans and kept not only sticking but burning. Even the replacement upon first use had this issues and had an egg stick.
- non of the items were truly non-stick and took more oil than I would have liked for ceramic/non-stick advertised products
- life of the product: I believe the manufacturer recommends to replace after 1 year which is probably accurate based on use and wear
-(not an issue if you use only wood cooking utensils) any metal utensil will scrape the cookware
- (not an issue if you hand wash) listed as being able to use in the dishwasher, I did. Anything you do not pre-wash off the items will still be there after cleaning in the dishwasher
- wish the lids were dishwasher safe!
Again, Daniel and crew were super fast to reply to my concerns and offered help quickly.
Absolutely beautiful and easy to use. Easy to clean too and take up very little space. I very much enjoy this set. It's very nice and I adore the simplicity and space-saving for my small kitchen.
I have been searching for these set of pans for a while now and could not get it from US. Thank you Gochujar for making it possible. Shipping was really fast and Daniel was really helpful. I had issue with paying using PayPal and I sent an email and replied promptly.
I enjoy using my cooking set. It remains stain free. Very nice to put in the table. Love that it saves space and stackable.
My mum absolutely loves using these, despite being hesitant at first because of how pretty they are. They're durable and does not ruin your Induction stovetop. Easy to clean, non-stick and heats up in no time. Also bought the matching lid and extra handle.
I finally pulled the trigger after a year, but I wish I just ordered these sooner! I was worried that these might be too small but they are just perfect.
- Beautiful Korean ceramic cookware - stackable & space-saving
- Constructed with 5 layers of advanced Xtrema™ ceramic non-stick coating that is highly durable and long-lasting
- Suitable for all stove tops, such as gas, ceramic, induction, and heating plates + oven-safe & dishwasher-safe
- Signature Sodam Cookware Set includes two pots (one with a lid), one frying pan, and one multifunctional handle.
- Safe & Non-Toxic: Lead-free, Cadmium-free, FFOA-Free, PFAS-Free
- ★ Gochujar Steady Best-Seller ★
[Modori] Sodam Cookware Set
Stack & Store in Small Spaces
Serve directly from stove to table
5-Layers of Advanced Non-Stick
Xtrema™ Non-Stick Technology
MODORI SODAM COOKWARE SET
Product Use & Precautions
Avoid attaching the handle while cooking - attach back when moving the pot/pan.
Safe to use on: gas stoves, induction cookers, hot-plate coils, traditional ovens (but not exceeding 300°C), dishwasher
Do NOT use cookware in microwave!
When stirring the pot/pan, use safe utensils (like wooden utensils, heat resistant silicone, etc).
Any non-stick cooking ware has a finite lifespan.
Lifespan will vary depending on usage & care.
Ceramic cooking ware is prone to minor scratches - minor scratches are typically cosmetic in nature and does not affect the performance of the pans/pots
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$5 Flat-Rate Intl. Shipping!
$5 Flat Shipping Globally. Or free shipping for orders with 2+ items!
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!