K-BBQ - anytime, anywhere!
[1 Person] Mini Korean BBQ Grill
You're craving Korean BBQ, but none of your friends are available.
Today, we are excited to share with you a 1-Person Mini Korean BBQ Grill!
As the name implies, it's not big enough to cook for the entire family. But the perfect size for YOU ... and maybe one other dinner companion. Place on a few cuts of Korean Samgyeopsal (pork belly), and watch it sizzle away as you enjoy a cup of wine or beer.
It's small enough to fit into any tote bag. So take it to the park or fit it into your camping gear. And think beyond Korean BBQ. Drop some hotdogs, burgers, or bacon slices with some onions and kimchi on the side.
This Mini Korean BBQ Grill is made in Korea. It's well-made with detail in mind. The bottom ring is slightly raised on one side so that the grease drips out on its own. The marble coating is layered five times with protective coating to make it non-stick, anti-corrosive and anti-abrasive.
We also offer a companion, Mini Butane Gas Stove.
This mini gas stove is built especially for the Mini Korean BBQ grill. The small width of the mini stove allows the grease spout of the grill pan to hang off the edge. Simply place a disposable paper cup underneath it to catch the grease.
Note: The 1-Person Mini Korean BBQ Grill will also fit on regular-sized portable butane gas stovetops. But the grease spout may not hang completely over the edge of regular-sized butane stovetops (depending on the size). In this case, you can simply place a small tray on the stovetop itself to catch the grease.
If you're living by yourself (or a newlywed), this is perfect for setting up late-night K-BBQ at home!
(Additional note: Butane gas canisters are not included. You will need to buy those separately. Search for them online or a local store - easy to find)
- Perfect for single livers - make K-BBQ at home!
- Easy to carry - fits in tote bags (great for taking to local parks or outdoor venues)
- 5-Layer Protective Marble Coating - does not scratch or break easily (great quality)
- Smart design - one side is taller to let grease pour out
- Optional add-on: Mini Butane Gas Stove
PERFECT FOR AN INDIVIDUAL SERVING OF K-BBQ
GET THAT PERFECT CRISP TEXTURE
... EVEN THE GREASE DRIPS OUT OF THE PAN
Full Grill Size: 25 cm x 19 cm
Grilling Surface: 21 cm x 15 cm
Weight: 870 grams
The bottom ring is uneven in height - one side is taller
This tilts the pan to one side, allowing the grease to drip out.
1. Non-stick coating layer
2. Anti-abrasion layer
3. Extra-durability coating layer
4. Coating adhesion layer
5. Anti-corrosion coating layer
Made from highly-durable and non-abrasive material
Grill does not scratch, break or crack easily
(Test results and official certifications shown below)
This mini gas burner is a perfect fit for the 1-person K-BBQ Grill.
The small width allows the grease spout of the mini grill to hang over the edge.
Note: The mini-grill pan will also fit on regular-sized portable butane stoves as well
1. New Design - Magnetic Ring for Attaching Gas Canisters
First design in Korea to use this magnetic ring. Makes its very easy to attach and detach butane gas canisters!
2. Crater's mini burner produces a "crater" flame
This creates a focused heat - cooks things faster!
How do I add the gas canister?
1. Make sure that the knob is in the "OFF" position (if it's not, it will not attach properly)
2. Align the butane gas canister with the notch on top. Then give it a small nudge inwards.
3. The gas canister should snap into place - as there is a magnetic ring around the notch.
How do I turn on the heat?
1. After securing the gas canister in place, turn the knob to the "ON" position.
2. You will hear a small "snap" and the flame should turn on.
How do I remove the gas canister?
1. Turn the knob to the "OFF" position. Then open the lid.
2. Pull the gas canister outwards - the magnet will release it.
The grill plates are detachable for easy cleaning!
A: The exact dimension are listed above. But generally speaking, its perfect for a 1 person bbq session! Fun to take to a park for K-BBQ, tacos, hot dog or a steak!
A: Yes it is.
A: Treat it just like you any other non-stick frying pan. Wash with dish soap and gently scrub with the soft-side of a dish sponge.
A: No, we recommend using on top of a butane gas stove burner only.
A: No, you need to buy these butane gas canisters separately. Check online or your nearest store for them.
A: Yes, it will.
A: Both the mini-grill and the mini-stovetop are made in Korea.
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$3 Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally.
Free for orders >$40
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!