Korea's Highest-Quality Rice
[Chosun Market] Golden Queen No. 3 Brown Rice
Golden Queen No. 3 Rice is one of Korea's best-tasting strains of rice.
We previously introduced their signature white rice, but now we're back with their brown rice.
Brown rice contains all the nutritious parts of the grain — including the fibrous bran, the nutritious germ and the carb-rich endosperm.
As a result, it retains its Vitamin B, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, making brown rice much more nutritious than plain white rice.
Golden Queen Rice is famous for three things:
- It releases a lovely popcorn aroma when it cooks
- It's regarded as one of Korea's highest-quality rice
- It maintains the same texture and taste for up to 24 hours after cooking
If you've been eating white-rice only, consider mixing in this Golden Queen Brown Rice for better nutrition.
Note: We recommend cooking this brown rice with short-grain, white rice.
Start with a 1:1 ratio of brown rice to white rice, then adjust to taste.
If you cook 100% brown rice only, it will taste firm & grisly - mixing in white rice will help smooth it out.
- Brown rice contains Vitamin B, minerals and fiber, much healthier than white rice
- Golden Queen Rice has a very appetizing popcorn aroma - releases when cooked
- Golden Queen Rice is a 95% pure-breed strain of Korean rice - one of Korea's highest-quality rice
- Brown rice will stay plump, moist and chewy for a long period - up to 24 hours after cooking!
- Amount: Available in 1kg bags
[Chosun Market] Golden Queen No. 3 - Brown Rice (1kg)
100% Brown Rice
Customer Product Photos
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$5 Flat Rate Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally. Free for orders with 2+ items.
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!
About The Brand
Chosun Market is a joint company between Seedpia (a Korean company specializing in rice research) and Korea's Agricultural Marketing & Research Agency. Together, they have nurtured and cultivated one of Korea's most-premium rice strains.