Quick N Easy Samgyetang at Home
[Momaejowha] Simple Samgyetang Broth Ingredients (3 Bags)
It’s chilly outside and you’re craving Korean Style Chicken Soup (Samgyetang)!
Well, we have just the product for you. Natural, herbal broth packets made for quick & deep-tasting Samgyetang at home.
How do I use it to make Samgyetang?
1. Clean and prep cornish hen (aka small-sized chicken).
2. Place 1L of water into a pot. Place in the small chicken and drop-in 1 broth pack. Bring it to a boil. Then let it boil away for 10 minutes.
3. Afterwards, reduce heat to a low and let it gently simmer away for another 20-30 mins.
That’s it – a delicious Samgyetang!
(Of course - If you want more flavor, add-in few cloves of garlic and jujubes when boiling).
These natural Samgyetang broth packets are a best-seller among new mothers and solo-livers.
Make Samgyetang or Chicken-Juk (Korean rice porridge) in no-time!
So what’s included in the broth packets? A balanced mix of traditional Korean herbal ingredients:
- Oriental Raisin Tree Stems (20%)
- East Asian Alder Tree (20%)
- Saururus Chinensis Roots (15%)
- Stalkless-flower eleuthero (15%)
- Mulberry Branches (15%)
- Milkvetch (10%)
- Peony root (5%)
Each of these herbal ingredients are grown locally, here in Korea (not imported from China!)
Usage note: Do not tear open the broth packs – simply drop the whole bag into water!
Each package contains 3 broth bags.
- High-quality, Traditional Herbal Medicine Ingredients (all grown in Korea)
- Herbal ingredients are chopped small for quick release of flavor - packed into ready-to-use bags!
- Great for recovering from colds or illness - rejuvenating, revitalizing!
- 1 package contains 3 Samgyetang Broth Packets
[Momaejowha] Simple Samgyetang
Broth Ingredients (3 Bags)
1 package contains 3 broth packets
Use 1 broth packet for 1 small-sized chicken
(1-2 person serving):
Rinse and prep small-sized chicken (aka cornish hen) - trim off any excess fat.
Measure 1L (~4.25 Cups) of water.
Place small chicken, water and 1 broth bag into a big pot.
(Note: For more flavor, add-in 3-4 cloves of garlic and/or 3-4 dried jujubes)
Bring the pot to a boil on high heat - then set timer for 10 minutes
After 10 minutes, reduce heat to a low and boil for 20-30 minutes
...that's it, Bon Appetit!
How to: Dak-Juk (Chicken Porridge)
Repeat steps from above...
Then, take out the boiled chicken and shred into small pieces - set aside a few for topping
Add in shredded chicken, cooked rice, diced carrots & zucchini (or other veggies)
Crack one egg, beat well and pour into soup
Season with a drizzle of soy sauce (add a few shakes of salt too - if bland)
Garnish with a drizzle of sesame oil.
Produced by Korean Herbal Medicine Practitioner - Jae Seong Yoo, Ph.D
The ingredients for this product are procured, selected, and mixed together by Jae Seong Yoo, Ph.D - with 20+ years of experience in Korean herbal medicine.
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$5 Flat Rate Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally. Free for orders with 2+ items.
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!