Crunchy Lotus Crisps
[365 Farm] 100% Korean Lotus Root Chips
These chips are made from 100% Korea-grown lotus roots. Lotus roots are popular in Korean cuisine (especially Temple Foods) as they are very nutritious and have large amounts of vitamin C, potassium and fiber.
So how are they made? Whole lotus roots are first peeled, then thinly sliced and fried for a crispy snap. Best of all, there is no salt or other artificial ingredients added. Just lotus root... and it's satisfying crunchy texture.
If you're working late-nights and need a light snack, this is a good choice!
- 100% Korea-grown lotus roots
- Lotus root is rich in vitamins & fiber - a healthier alternative to potato chips
- Take a bag when you're out hiking or out for a picnic
- Each bag is 30 grams (3 bags in total)
- Lotus Root
- Expiration period: 3 months
- Keep in a cool, dry area
How to Enjoy
- Eat like a potato chip
Or use as a topping in salads
About the Brand
- 365 Farms is a local sustainable grower from Gyeonggi Province. They supply local markets and restaurants with a variety of fresh root vegetables throughout the year. Their lotus root and related products are very popular.
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$3 Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally.
Free for orders >$40
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!
About The Brand
365 Farms is a local sustainable grower from Gyeonggi Province. They supply local markets and restaurants with a variety of fresh root vegetables throughout the year. Their lotus root and related products are very popular.