Beautiful, Retains Temperature, Self-Sterilizing
[Notdam] Signature Yugi Cup
Today, we introduce a beautifully-designed, Korean Yugi Cup.
Yugi (or Bangjja) is the term for traditional Korean bronzeware. One of its best properties is that it retains heat (or cold) very well. Pour an icy-cold beer into Yugi, and the beer will stay cold for long (much longer than a glass or ceramic cup). Pour-in hot tea and you’ll see steam rising from the cup for long.
We fell in love with the minimalistic design of the cups – no handles, no logo, no patterns. Only its beautiful golden sheen! The cups are crafted impeccably and feel strong and sturdy in your hands. It’s quickly become our favorite cups for daily use – for iced water, soda and the occasional beers.
What separates Korean Yugi from other types of brozenware is the alloy ratio between copper and tin. Yugi uses a ratio of 78% copper and 22% tin. This 22% tin is much higher than other brozenware, which is typically at a 1/9 ratio. Because of this difference, Yugi-ware have a beautiful golden sheen and self-sterilizing properties!
Notdam is one of Korea's Best-Selling Yugi brands and the Winner of Korea's 2019 Customer Satisfaction Brand Awards (CSBA). Their Yugi products are labeled as premium and sold in high-end Korean department stores.
If you've started a Yugi collection, consider adding this signature drinking cups!
- Modern, elegant design - a touch of traditional Korea for the modern kitchen
- Made with the golden ratio of 78% Copper and 22% Tin
- Regraded as premium-grade - sold exclusively in Korean Department Stores
- Works great as a birthday or wedding gift
- Available in 1 Cup, 2 Cups or 4 Cups
- [Notdam] Signature Yugi Cup -
Dimensions & Composition
Height: 10 cm x Diameter: 8 cm
Volume: 360 ml | Weight: 275g
78% Copper, 22% Tin
78% Copper, 22% Tin
Wash with warm water and soap
Wipe off leftover water with a soft cloth before storing.
(More details listed below)
Diameter: 8 cm | Height: 10 cm
Volume: 360 ml
About the Brand
Notdam is a producer of Korean brassware - known as yuggi. Their designs are modern, elegant and bring a touch of tradition to modern kitchens. Notdam's products are regarded as premium-quality and sold in Korean department stores.
Before using your brass utensils for the first time, do the following step:
Fill a small tray with 1~2 cups or warm water - or just enough to submerge the utensils. Then add-in 2 Tablespoons of vinegar. Soak the utensils for 2 hours. Afterwards, use mild dishwasher soap and wash it off (it's ok to scrub with the dishwasher sponge). Then dry it off with a paper towel. Now, it's ready to use.
This step removes any metallic taste from the brassware and illuminates the golden sheen of the brassware.
1. On your first few uses, you may see imprints left on the inside or outside of your brassware.
2. Hand-wash it with soap and dishwasher sponge - just like you would for any other dish. Afterwards, wipe it down completely dry with a cloth or paper towel. If not, water spots will form and stain the metal.
3. To remove water spots or other stains, use the back side of a dishwasher sponge (the rough, dark-green side). Then rub the stain while it's dry - without any water. You'll see black powder come off the surface - that's natural. Wipe it off and it should reveal the natural, golden sheen of the brassware.
It's made with the 'golden ratio' of 78% Copper and 22% Tin.
Yes - you should soak it in vinegar water for a few hours. This removes any metallic smell from the brassenware and illuminates its natural golden sheen. (More details listed above).
Korea! All products in Gochujar are made and shipped from Korea.
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$3 Intl. Shipping
Flat Rate Intl. Shipping.
Free for orders >$40
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!
About The Brand
Notdam is a producer of Korean brassware - known as yuggi or bangjja. Their designs are modern, elegant and bring a touch of tradition into the modern kitchen. Notdam's products are regarded as premium grade and sold in Korean department stores.